In Our Relationship With God
- We value the Lordship of Jesus Christ and growing in Christ-like character and leadership as essential to the fulfillment of the Great Commandment and the Great Commission.
- We value God and expressing His Father-heart through the principles of fathering, belonging, inheritance, calling and spiritual family.
- We value being a Spirit-filled community that honours the ministry of the Holy Spirit in His gifts, anointing and callings.
- We value living Biblical Christianity in purity, holiness, simplicity, truth, faith, love and prayer as foundational to all our endeavours.
- We value being God-governed individuals and the privilege of worshiping and enjoying Him for eternity.
In our relationship with our families
- We value the God-given institution of marriage as a sacred and enduring covenant between a husband and wife that is to model the love of Christ for His Church.
- We value Biblical courtship as foundational to marriage, our calling to defend and protect God’s marriage design and to minister to those who suffer the consequences of its brokenness.
- We value the createdness of humanity as intentionally male and female to bring complementary sexuality to relationships, as a gift to be offered back to God in marriage, or celibacy, in devotion to Christ.
- We value our children as a precious blessing and heritage from the Lord and our parental responsibility to raise and prepare them for a life of service to Christ and humanity.
- We value a multi-generational vision and our joint labours in building a Christian heritage for our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.
In our relationship with one another
- We value genuine Christian love in caring relationships as foundational to our fellowship as believers.
- We value the dignity of being created equal in God’s image and so honour and respect each other with decorum, dignity, graciousness and courtesy.
- We value confidentiality, rather than secrecy, in keeping our relationships clean, loving, merciful and forgiving.
- We value leadership through sacrificial serving and excellence in ministry.
- We value the fathering of the saints and nurturing responsible leadership.
In our relationship with our church
- We value the assembling of ourselves together to take communion, worship, fellowship and to hear God’s Word.
- We value unity and being of one accord for it is there that God commands His blessings.
- We value Biblical authority, responsibility and accountability in authentic relationships that reflect love, mercy, grace, openness, honesty and integrity.
- We value community as members of one another in loving relationships where vulnerability, accountability, correction and restoration are a part of our daily lives.
- We value the worship of God with our substance, in tithes and offerings, to the fulfillment of His plan and purposes in our generation.
In our relationship with the wider body of Christ
- We value the extended Christian family and being in unity with our brethren in the greater body of Christ.
- We value strengthening the Body of Christ through missions and church planting in partnering with other Church and Christian organizations.
- We value the transformation of our communities, cities and nations in the redemptive callings they have through the unity of Christ’s body.
In our relationship with broader society
- We value the sanctity of all human life, from conception, to be created in the image of God, to be of inestimable worth, and our call to defend and protect it.
- We value the God-given institutions of Family, Church and State and their biblical mandate to serve mankind and so prayfully submit to them in obedience to Christ.
- We value righteousness, justice, peace and joy as the foundations of Christ’s Kingdom.
We value being culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure in the Christian virtues of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control and integrity in all our dealings with our society.